- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- drink water - the more cups the better
- listen to one song that makes you happy
- talk to one person you like - do not hesitate to reach out
- stretch; don’t forget about your body
- smile in the mirror
Unfriendly reminder that in America it’s reasonable to say an unarmed black kid deserved to be shot six times because he might have robbed a convenience store, but a white kid shouldn’t be kicked off the high school football team just because he violently raped a girl.
white people: made fun of on the internet
black people: profiled in real life and can be killed for looking out of place in a neighborhood
yeah i feel u it really does go both ways
Just because you believe one is worse doesn’t make it okay to do either
believe? where do personal beliefs come into play here. call me old fashioned but i’m pretty sure being murdered is still objectively worse than being fun of.
shout out to everybody who has school soon
i believe in you
you will be excellent this year
and if you’re not that’s ok too it doesn’t mean you’re not smart
just remember to take care of yourself because your mental health is more important than your grades ok?
group hug ily all